1. After cleansing, toning, moisturizing, etc, apply Natura Bisse’s Diamond White Broad Spectrum Protection SPF 50+++. This is a naturally oil free tinted base that adds radiance and full coverage protection and hydration, while working to brighten skin tone all in one. And yes believe me; even with SPF 50 you WILL get color.
2. Then I like to apply the YSL Flash Touch (Touche Express) Wake up Eye care. It is a roller ball de-puffer that decongests the area under and above the eyelid using caffeine, and also reduces swelling and dark circles while fighting fine lines, as it acts as an excellent primer.
3. Once both the NB Diamond White Protection and the YSL Touche Express have absorbed. Bring out YSL’s Touche Eclat in 2.5. It is a tried and true classic, but in this new color it acts as a perfect highlighter and brightener for around the eyes, lips, eyebrows and cheekbones.
4. If I am outdoors or in the sun I add a pop of NARS Orgasm lip gloss (or the newer Super Orgasm I also love) to my lips, and go. But if I need a bit more finish, contour, or pop to my face I’ll use my perfect PERFECT brush (the #24 dual-sided Illuminator Brush from Stila) and apply NARS limited-edition Summer Blush/Bronze duo, in Deep Throat & Laguna. I use the wispy side of the brush to add the Deep Throat Blush to my cheeks, while the flattened side is perfect for contouring with Laguna around the hairline, jawline, cheek indentations and nose bridge.
5. Then comes the luxury… whether its washing my hands (which us chefs and others in hands-on professions do constantly) or before I go in the sun, or fall asleep, I never fail to take care of my hands.
A wonderful friend of mine once told me that there remains only one place where one can tell a woman’s age…and that is her hands! Trust me when I tell you: you only need one product to prevent and reverse any signs of aging, dryness, and pigmentation and that is Natura Bisse’s Tensolift Hand Cream. This miracle product smells delicious, goes on soft and smooth with a hint of iridescence and immediately starts to battle your skin’s enemies. With an SPF of 15 it is also an excellent day time regime for your hands, which admittedly,we all forget to protect.